I’ve recently uploaded a video to YouTube with 10 tips for customizing and working smarter in the Mail application for Mac. These should help anyone work a little faster when using the Mail app. In this video I explain how you can :
- Customize the Mail toolbar.
- Make your email replies a little more concise.
- Check the real email address of a sender in order to prevent scams.
- Clean up old email addresses stored in Mail.
- How you can use the Filter and VIP function.
- Save attachments to different locations on your Mac or in the cloud.
- Use shortcuts to store messages in your folders.
- Select the default account for sending new messages.
- Use the Stationery browser.
- Change the sidebar icon size.
Hopefully you’ll find a couple of these tips and tricks useful, and let me know if you have any questions about any of these.